The 1st CIEMB
The 1st International Conference on Contemporary Issues on Economics, Management & Business (1st CIEMB 2018) will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam. The conference is hosted jointly by National Economics University (Vietnam), Australian National University (Australia), Kangwon National University (Korea), and University of Szczecin (Poland). The aim of the conference is to create a forum for scholars from different academic fields of economics, business and management to exchange and present their research. The conference will provide a platform for debates on contemporary issues of aforementioned fields, supporting strategies to stimulate sustainable worldwide growth and development.
All full papers will be issued in the conference CD proceedings with ISBN and also available online. Good quality papers have chances to be published in the Special Issue of the Journal of Economics & Development (JED).
The 1st CIEMB 2018 will be held in National Economics University, 207 Giai Phong Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Please see Venue & Contact for detailed information.
- Peter J.N. Sinclair – Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Iwona Foryś – Professor of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin, Poland.
- Long Chu – Senior Lecturer, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University, Australia.
- Reza Kibria - IMF Macro Fiscal Advisor, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Cambodia.
- Richard Hazenberg - Research Leader of Institute for Social Innovation and Impact, University of Northampton, United Kingdom.
- Zuev Vladimir - Academic Director, Higher School of Economics, Russia.
- Cuong Le Van - Professor of Economics, Paris School of Economics, France.
- Aleksey A. Maslov - Professor of Asian Studies, Higher School of Economics, Russia.
For detailed profiles of all keynote and invited speakers, please see Speakers.
|September 30th 2018||Deadline for Full Papers|
|October 31st 2018||Deadline for Regular Registration|
|October 21st 2018||Deadline for Early Bird Registration|
|October 15th 2018||Notification of Accepted Papers|
|November 29th-30th 2018||Conference Dates|