Peter J.N. Sinclair
Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Chairman, Royal Economic Society Easter School (1994-2015);
- Council member, Royal Economic Society;
- Member, Economics Experts Working Group, (UK) Office of National Statistics;
- Vice-president, Macro Money and Finance Research Group (committee member since 2001, vice-president since 2013);
- Consultant, Bank of England (since 2004);
- Course director, Seanza Central Banking courses (from 2004 to 2014);
- Editorial board member, Oxford Economic Papers (from 1981 to 2012).
His research interests are all aspects of monetary economics, and other areas in macroeconomics and international economics; financial stability questions; the economics of oil, taxation and unemployment; Brexit.
Academic Director, Higher School of Economics, Russia.
- WTO expert for Regional Trade Policy Courses (since 2018)
- Member of Editorial Board of Trade Policy Journal (since 2015)
- Eurasian Development Bank, member of Scientific Board (2011-2015)
- Monasch University, Centre for European studies (2010-2014)
- Centre Internationale de Formation Europeenne (1987–2013)
- Counselor to Minister of Foreign Trade (1986)
Research Leader of Institute for Social Innovation and Impact, University of Northampton, United Kingdom.
- Member of editorial board of Social Enterprise Journal;
- Reviewer of international peer-review journals including Policy and Politics, Public Management Review, Public Money and Management, the Journal of Social Policy and the Journal of Social Entrepreneurship.
Senior Lecturer, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University, Australia.
- Editor of Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies;
- Member of the executive board of the International Society of Vietnam Economists;
- Convener of the Vietnam Policy & Economy Group, an Australia-based forum for sharing and discussing recent developments on various aspects of Vietnam economy.
His research interest is to create applied models to support policy making about structural reforms, management of water and fishery resources, biosecurity and disease controls.
IMF Macro Fiscal Advisor, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Cambodia.
- Macro Fiscal Advisor, IMF East Africa Regional Technical Assistance Center (2009-2011);
- Principal Economist, PDP Australia (2000-2008);
- Macroeconomic Advisor, Treasury Department of Papua New Guinea (1996-2000);
- Consultant, World Bank, United Nations and the Asian Development Bank (1993-1996);
- IMF (1984-1993).
Professor of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin, Poland.
- Member of the Panel EU Experts on West Pomeranian Province;
- Member of Committee for Facility Management at Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw;
- Member of Committee for Real Estate Market at Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw;
- Member of the International Atlantic Economics Society (IAES);
- Member of the American Real Estate Society (ARES);
- Member of the European Economic Association (EES).
Her research interests are the use of econometrics and statistics methods on the real estate market; property valuation and property management; modeling prices, price indices for the real estate market; the real estate market and real estate investment analysis.
Cuong Le Van
Professor of Economics, Paris School of Economics, France.
- Research Director at the French National for Scientific Research
- Member of the Editorial Council of Review of Development Economics
- Associate Editor of Economic Bulletin
- Associate Editor of International Journal of Economic Theory
- Associate Editor of Journal of Public Economic Theory
Aleksey A. Maslov
Professor of Asian Studies, Higher School of Economics, Russia.
- Member of executive council, National coordination’s center for Developing Economic
- Member of State-level Russian-Chinese committee for education
- Member of the executive board of Russian-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Advisor to the Head of Keter Group Ltd (2009-)
- Chairman of Kadima Council (2009-2012)
- Israel’s Vice Prime Minister (2007-2009)
- Minister of Justice (2006)
- Minister of Internal Affairs (2000-2001)
- Minister of Health (1992-1994)