The 1st International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Economics, Management & Business (1st CIEMB 2018) will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam. The conference is hosted jointly by National Economics University (Vietnam), Australian National University (Australia), Kangwon National University (Korea), and University of Szczecin (Poland). The aim of the conference is to create a forum for scholars from different academic fields of economics, business and management to exchange and present their research. The conference will provide a platform for debates on contemporary issues of aforementioned fields, supporting strategies to stimulate sustainable worldwide growth and development.
All full papers will be issued in the conference CD proceedings with ISBN and also available online. Good quality papers have chances to be published in the Special Issue of the Journal of Economics & Development (JED).
Prof. Peter J. N. Sinclair
- Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham, the UK
- Chairman, Royal Economic Society Easter School (1994-2015);
- Council member, Royal Economic Society;
- Member, Economics Experts Working Group, (UK) Office of National Statistics;
- Vice-president, Macro Money and Finance Research Group (committee member since 2001, vice-president since 2013);
- Consultant, Bank of England (since 2004);
- Course director, Seanza Central Banking courses (from 2004 to 2014);
- Editorial board member, Oxford Economic Papers (from 1981 to 2012).
His research interests are all aspects of monetary economics, and other areas in macroeconomics and international economics; financial stability questions; the economics of oil, taxation and unemployment; Brexit.
Prof. Iwona Foryś
- Professor of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Szczecin, Poland;
- Member of the Panel EU Experts on West Pomeranian Province;
- Member of Committee for Facility Management at Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw;
- Member of Committee for Real Estate Market at Polish Committee for Standardization, Warsaw;
- Member of the International Atlantic Economics Society (IAES);
- Member of the American Real Estate Society (ARES);
- Member of the European Economic Association (EES).
Her research interests are the use of econometrics and statistics methods on the real estate market; property valuation and property management; modeling prices, price indices for the real estate market; the real estate market and real estate investment analysis.
Dr. Long Chu
- Senior Lecturer, Crawford School of Public Policy, Australian National University (ANU);
- Editor of Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies;
- Member of the executive board of the International Society of Vietnam Economists;
- Convener of the Vietnam Policy & Economy Group, an Australia-based forum for sharing and discussing recent developments on various aspects of Vietnam economy.
His research interest is to create applied models to support policy making about structural reforms, management of water and fishery resources, biosecurity and disease controls.
The 1st CIEMB 2018 will be held in Grand Convention Hall, A2 Building, National Economics University, 207 Giai Phong Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Please see Venue for detailed information.
We welcome papers both theoretically and empirically on topics in any field of economics, management and business. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
|Economics||Business and Management|
|Agricultural and Natural Resources Economics||Accounting and Auditing|
|Government Finance||Tourism and Hospitality|
|Health Economics||Real Estate and Land Management|
|Industrialization||Human Resource Economics and Management|
|Financial Economics||Business Information Systems|
|Labor Economics||Cost Management|
|Rural Development||Business Performance Management|
|Regional Development||Business Statistics|
|Welfare Economics||Communications Management|
|Sustainable Development||Corporate Finance|
|Energy Economics||Organization Development|
|Environmental Economics||Human Resources|
|Law & Economics||Information Systems|
|Microeconomics||Information Technology Management|
|Political Economy||International Finance and Trade|
|Tourism Economics||Production & Organizations|
|Emerging Economics||Operations Management|
|Monetary and Fiscal Policies||Entrepreneurship|
|Applied Econometrics||Human Resources Management|
|Management Information Systems|
|Finance & Investment|
Full submitted papers must be in English, not more than 10,000 words including references with title of the paper; authors’ names, e-mail addresses and affiliations. Prospective authors will submit their full papers to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2018.
Detailed instructions for formatting the paper are available on Submission Guidelines.
Please indicate at the submission if you want to be considered for the Special Issue of the Journal of Economics & Development (JED).
Authors are required to commit that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
The notification of acceptance will be on 15th October 2018
The registration fee for the authors will include a welcome reception gathering, attending keynote speeches and all sessions, conference proceedings, and a certificate of presentation. At least one author of each paper must pay the registration fee.
|September 30, 2018||Deadline for Full Papers|
|October 15, 2018||Notification of Accepted Papers|
|October 21, 2018||Deadline for Early Bird Registration|
|October 31, 2018||Deadline for Regular Registration|
|November 29-30, 2018||Conference Dates|